Monday, October 15, 2012

Dollars Don't Create Desire

Some will say,"When I get the money, then I can pursue my dreams." Some will say, "If I lived in ______(fill in the blank), then I would be successful." The reasons for not being successful are endless. We continually justify our lack actions toward our dreams.  I understand and get why we haven't done more to achieve our dreams. The bottom line is, it's fear that stops us cold in our tracks. We fear the lack of money, not living in the right place, or not having the right education. 

Truth be told, people with less money, in worse living conditions, and with less education have pursued and accomplished their goals and dreams. Whatever excuse you can come up with, someone has already crushed that excused with persistence and determination. Persistence and determination will conquer all your fears. It's not about becoming an overnight success, it's about taking those small consistent daily steps. 

Every time that I have stagnated in the pursuit of my dreams and passion, has been when I stopped doing those little daily things that I know I should be doing. I stopped my daily reading, my daily affirmations, and daily believing in myself, which lead to me questioning if I should just give up. I don't like the feeling of possibly giving up. I refuse to give up and it's time to fight back. Watch out, here I come dreams and passions.

Dollar don't create desire, but desire can create dollars. Don't get it twisted.

Dream Big...Pursue Big...Live Big

No comments:

Post a Comment