Friday, March 23, 2012

Needed A Reset Button

I've had some personal and job issues going on the past couple of weeks that I allowed to take me off my game and out of my zone. I wasn't happy with the state of mind that I have been in the past couple of weeks and for that I apologize to those of you who are my faithful followers. I owe it to my myself and those around me to be better than I have been the past couple of weeks. I want the ability to share with you the real me, my struggles that sometimes knock me for a loop, my ability to bounce back, and my triumphs.

I want to share with you what I posted on my Facebook page today: 
Hanging onto limiting beliefs, regrets, grudges, and the past extremely limits your ability to hang onto your dreams, faith, hope, and love. We are capable of only holding onto so much in life. Why waste that space with things that aren't getting you ahead in life. Fill that space with the good things in life.

Over the past couple of weeks I allowed myself to hang on to all the things that I was struggling with instead of just letting them go and concern myself with all that is right in my life. I turned my focus to what was bothering me instead of what was going right in my life. I have an amazing family, I have a job, I have a house, a car, a dream and passion that I am pursuing, and yet with all that I allowed little things to take control. I allowed things that were out of my control to turn my smile upside-down at times. I knew that "this too shall pass" but I still allowed it to get the better of me. 

At the end of last week, things were starting to get better, so I began immersing back into those things that I need to do in my life. Maybe I just needed a break from something in my life? I spent a couple of days with my wife, son, step-daughter, and grandson, and mostly stayed away from the internet and took some time to reflect. My thoughts are now back on path and I am once again moving forward. I hope that this helps someone out and as many of you know, please feel free to contact me. Nothing makes happier than reaching out to others and making a difference in their lives. If you aren't sure how to contact me here is my information:
AIAOLifeCoaching@gmail.com
Facebook:AIAO Life Coaching

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know if there is a topic that you would like me to cover, if you would like me to come speak to your group or organization, you would be interested in learning more about Life Coaching, or even just to say HI.
Dream Big...Pursue Big...Live Big
 

No comments:

Post a Comment