Thursday, August 9, 2012

My 1st Year of Blogging

I has now been just over a year since I began my weekly blog. So, I decided to take a look at my stats and see what has happened. I have has 811 views from 10 different countries. I wonder if that makes me an international writer? :) I starting writing this blog in order to share some of my life experiences and to hopefully help people change their lives. I never realized how therapeutic it would end up being for me as well. Not only have I touched lives, but it has helped me in transforming my life as well. 

I wanted to take this moment and thank everyone who has taken the time to read my blogs. I am thankful for each and every view that I have had and will ever have. I sometimes allow doubt to creep in and wonder if what I am doing is making a difference. All I can do is have faith and continue to follow my heart and believe that it is. I love what I do and as you continue to follow me, you will see even more and even bigger changes coming. I believe that I am on the path that I was destined to live and you are capable of living your passion as well.

As I continue to follow my heart and share my perspectives, I hope that it continues to touch lives. If you are reading this, then you are one of those who I hope to reach. Remember that we only have the now, our past is gone, our future is not yet here. So take every moment and cherish it, love it, and make the most of it. Time slips away from us so quickly, but what you do with your time can leave a lasting impression on not only your life, but the lives of family and friends, and probably people that you will never meet. We are all connected in this web of life. Our actions and lack of actions have a rippling effect on this web. What kind of effect will you have on the web of life today?

I am always open to addressing questions in my blog, so please feel free to contact me at aiaolifecoaching@gmail.com. You can also find me on Facebook at AIAO Life Coaching. I look forward to hearing from you. Live a blessed day and bless someone else today.

Top 5 Blogs Viewed My 1st Year
1) Laying on a Nail - 28 views
2) A Bully In My Life - 25 views
3) I'm Sorry, But You Have Been Chopped - 21 views
4) Just Wait - 19 views
5) When Did You Succeed? - 18 views

Dream Big...Pursue Big...Live Big!!

No comments:

Post a Comment