Sunday, August 28, 2011

I Am In Love With Myself

I have come to learn that there is a difference between loving and being in love. There are a lot of people in this world that I love but I am only in love with two people. I love my children, my grandson, family, and friends. I am in love with my wife and myself. Ok, so that probably sounded conceited, but we all know that importance of loving yourself.

I believe that we can also love and be in love with some of the things in our lives. We can love material things because they bring a certain amount of happiness. The things and people that we are in live with bring us the most happiness. I think that it’s important that we add more things to our lives that we love and are in love with.

Sometimes, we can convince ourselves that we are in love with certain aspects of our lives. Many times we have accepted these aspects due to necessity or because we have settled for less than we are truly capable of doing. I know that I am guilty of this very kind of acceptance. Where I allow mediocrity into my life, I have stifled happiness from entering my life. There are things in my life that I am in the process of changing in order to bring me more happiness. I know that happiness breeds happiness. The same is true for mediocrity. I feel that it’s important to find out what in our lives we only like and find more of what we love.

Believe that you deserve to be happy. Find out what you love and are in love with in life. Be daring enough to pursue those thing. Commit yourself to achieving your greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment