Thursday, July 26, 2012

Squeezing The Life Out Of A Dream

Can we hang on too tightly to a dream? Can we suffocate a dream? My answer is "yes" to both of these questions. Allow me to explain. Having a dream, pursuing a dream, and achieving a dream are some of the most important keys to success. Success in business, relationships, health, and any other area of your life. These are the foundation to building an incredible life. 

When I began my journey, almost two years ago, I know what I wanted to do with my life. I knew that I wanted to help others. I knew that I had a gift that needed to be shared. I was tired of running from it, I was tired of ignoring it, and it was time to get serious about it. I knew that what ever I set my mind, heart, and soul to do, I could accomplish it. I knew where I wanted to go, but I refused to limit how I was going to get there, how long it should take, and what it would look like when I got there. Now I'm not saying that you shouldn't put a date on your dreams, but understand, it might take longer and less time than you planned. I think, too many times we get frustrated and quit because it isn't happening exactly like we planned. 

Give your dreams, plans, and time frames room to breathe. Don't put a strangle hold on them. They need to be nurtured, fed, watered, and given plenty of sunlight. Feed your dreams with knowledge, water your dreams action, and give them the sunlight with filling your life with positive. I have learned so much in my journey and have so much more to learn. I am amazed at how much my life has changed, my family's life has changed, and the change that I have seen in those around me. I am so very thankful and blessed to be where I am today, but I couldn't have done it with out first changing something in me.

Don't allow your frustrations win, fight for your dreams, and believe that what your have dreamed is only the tip of the iceberg of what the universe really has in store for you. You can achieve it, if you only believe it.

Dream Big...Pursue Big...Live Big!

2 comments:

  1. I find your post very inspiring. A person only gains this kind of wisdom when they’ve been through a lot. #life coach

    ReplyDelete