Sunday, December 18, 2011

Success For Just Dollars

I have been wanting to share a list of all the books that I have read over the past thirteen months for a couple weeks now, so here it is. The ones with an asterisk are the ones that I will be reading again in 2012. I have discovered the power of reading during this time and believe that it is one of the most under utilized tools that we have. Many of these books I purchased at Dollar Tree, clearance sections of bookstores, a couple from Half Priced Bookstore,and a few from Amazon. The only book that I paid full retail for was Atlas Shrugged. I am a bargain shopper but I have been amazed, when I let the books find me, how they have been the right books at the right time in my life. Some I even bought months before I read them, but when I picked them up, the timing was perfect. In order to find the time and money to sit down one on one with all of these successful people, if it would even be possible, would be an almost impossible feat. I have found success for just a few dollars per book and wisdom that I can pick up at anytime. I would like to challenge everyone to read a book a month this next year.  

*Life Coaching For Dummies

*Neuro-linguistic Programming For Dummies

*The Alchemist -Paulo Coelho

Excellence: Inspiration for Achieving Your Personal Best -Edited By J. Pincott

Life Coach -Steve Tarde(Ebook)

You Have 3 Minutes: Learn the Secret of the Pitch From Trump’s Original Apprentice -Ricardo R. Bellino

Drive:The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us -Daniel Pink

Transformational Speaking: If You Want to Change the World, Tell a Better Story -Gail Larsen

Don’t Be Clueless: 7 Keys to Life in the Real World -Garry Cobb & Pat Breslin

A Boy Should Know How To Tie A Tie and Other Lessons For Succeeding In Life -Antwone Fisher

Sales Presentation Techniques(That Really Work) -Stephan Schiffman

It’s Not Over Until I Win: How to Become the Person You Always Wanted to Be-No Matter What the Obstacle -Les Brown

The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference -Malcolm Gladwell

The Little Red Book of Wisdom -Mark DeMoss

*Rhinoceros Success -Scott Alexander

Advanced Rhinocerology: To Help You Through the Jungle -Scott Alexander

Wisdom to Grow On: Incredible Letters and Inspiring Advice For Getting the Most Out of Life -Charles J. Acquisto

Toy Box Leadership: Leadership Lessons From the Toys You Loved as a Child -Ron Hunter Jr. & Michael E. Waddell

How To Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie

Atlas Shrugged -Ayn Rand

*Happiness from the Inside Out: The Art and Science of Fulfillment -Robert Mack

Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don’t -Michael J. Losier

Secrets To Success: When You Want to Succeed as Bad as You Want to Breathe -Eric Thomas

Journey to the Impossible: Designing an Extraordinary Life -Scott Jeffrey

Step Into Your Greatness: People Don't Fail Because They Aim to High and Miss, but Because They Aim to Low and Hit -Les Brown(Audio Book)

*Make The Impossible Possible: One Man’s Journey to Change Lives -Bill Strickland


*The Passion Test:The Effortless Path to Discovering Your Life Purpose -Chris & Janet Attwood


In closing I would like to thank you all who read my posts and wish you all a very wonderful Holiday season. I am expecting big things in 2012 and I hope that all of you are as well.


Dream Big...Pursue Big...Live Big!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment