Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Foundation Has Been Laid

What a great year 2011 has been. Sure, it's had it's ups and downs, but that is just a part of life. The knowledge, experiences, and the people that have come into my life this year have helped shape what 2011 was all about. I can look back and say that there are some things that would have happened but they didn't so I'm not going to worry about it. 2011 was a year that I was able to lay an incredible foundation for all that is going to happen in 2012. I have been able to developed my mind, spirit, and soul for my passion. 2012 will be a great year to start building on that foundation and go from unknown to know, from good to great, and from practice to game day. I believe that I am exactly where I am supposed to be in life at this moment. Over the next few days I am going to take, what is for me, a huge leap of faith. I have shared my passion to become a full-time Motivational Speaker/Life Coach with just a few close friends and family. Ones that I feel I could trust with my goals, ones that would support me, and ones that wouldn't try to squash my dreams. Now, I feel like I am ready to share it with the world. I know that it will come with some criticisms and obstacles, but when a dream/passion goes from your head to your heart, it's almost impossible to extinguish that kind of fire. With the help of friends and family, we will begin to put AIAO Life Coaching on the map. I know that this will get very busy for me this next year and I am sure that there will be obstacles that will test my resolve but I am ready to take them on. Thank you to everyone for your support. I am always open to ideas and constructive criticism, without those two things, AIAO Life Coaching cannot become all that it can be. Cheers to all that 2011 was and all that 2012 will be.

Dream Big...Pursue Big...Live Big.

No comments:

Post a Comment