Thursday, January 10, 2013

"Average Joe" Speaker

What sets me apart from all other motivational speakers and life coaches? I didn't have a terrible childhood. I haven't survived some horrific accident. I haven't been in prison or been involved in drugs and alcohol. I wasn't born with a disability. I didn't become the CEO of a Fortune 500 company and I haven't made millions. From the way I see it, I've had a pretty run of the mill life. Sure it has had it's fair share of bumps in the road. My Father died when I was young and for much of my childhood I was raised by my Mom. I've been so broke that I had to live with friends and family. I was a Dad at the age of 19 and I've never graduated from college. As far as my career, I've spent over 20 years in retail and I have been the store manager for a few different companies. See, nothing spectacular. You'll get no glitz and glamor from me. No fancy suits or words from me. But here is what you can't see, my drive, my passion, and my commitment. I have a heart for helping people. Those who have taken the opportunity to work with me have seen this first hand. I can't change lives, I can only change my own. However, I can help you change your life. The key word there is "help". It is still your decisions, actions, or lack thereof that will ultimately change your life. I don't pull punches and I tell it like it is. Make no mistake about it, I have your best intentions at heart, but it won't be easy. Living the life of your dreams, a life filled with happiness and love, is worth every effort that you choose to make. Are you ready for the changes that you have always wanted? Get ready for the ride of a lifetime.

Dream Big...Pursue Big...Live Big

No comments:

Post a Comment