Friday, November 30, 2012

Faceless

As I walk the streets, I am merely a man without a face, a man that blends into a crowd, and  goes unnoticed. I have never really had the desire to be the center of attention. My name up in lights, my face on TV or on magazines, or being recognized by the masses is not on my list of things to do. I have a very simple goal, help others to help themselves. I cannot change people, they can only change themselves. I can be a light to them when they are in a dark place, be that helping hand when they have fallen, and I can cheer them on as they achieve their goals. I am okay with being in the background. I am okay with being "unknown" but don't get it twisted, my message will be heard. I may be faceless but I am definitely not voiceless. I will he heard and I will reach the masses. If you have been following since the beginning, I thank you. If you are just find my blog, I hope that you enjoy it and continue to follow me. This journey is just getting started. I have learned patients and I know that my work will not go unrewarded. The Universe will respond to the seeds that I have planted to help others. My time will come and opportunities will arrive because I refuse to give up. Refuse to give up on your own dreams and passion and your efforts will be rewarded. Take a step everyday toward the life that you want to live and toward to person that you want to be. See it clearly, work on you, and watch amazing things happen. Life is such an amazing blessing once you accept that you are in control of how you experience it. Surround yourself with people that build you up and rid yourself of those who are holding you back and keeping you from the happiness that you deserve. 

Dream Big...Pursue Big...Live Big

No comments:

Post a Comment